The stage is set
I'm going to sign on the dotted line with the other side tomorrow. Then time to face the music. Freak!! I've no idea yet how to break the news to my boss. Not when I'm about to set a new record of quitting in less than a month! Hope I will not become the talk of the month!
Time for some rehearsal.
Boss: Why do you want to leave?
Me: I want a work-life balance. Can't manage the long hours and the stress both at work and at home.
Boss: But we're doing something about it! It will get better.
Me: I don't think so. It's your bloody working style. So unless you're gone, this shit will be here to stay.
Boss: F off.
Can't think of any damage control measures and how I can avoid an ugly end to the conversation. Arrgh. Am really not looking forward to this.


4 Comments:
uh oh ...hope the conversation will go ok. hopefully the boss will be a rational human being :p how many weeks notice will you have to serve?
1 week, thank God I'm still on probation!
That's my worst fear, coz she didn't come across as very rational in the past month..
*gulp*
but there is light at the end of the tunnel. u'll be out soon! :)
You go, girl! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home