Thursday, August 10, 2006

Busy Bee

In a desperate attempt to make full use of my miserable 2 day break before I start my new job, I had the whole list of activities lined up for the day:-

930am - Woke up
10am - Checked my mail and did a little housecleaning. (ok, hubby, I know you're going to say you haven't noticed anything different..)
1130am - Went swimming. 8 laps.
1pm - Lunch. Had po-piahs and celery juice. Healthy!
2pm - Went to the banks to settle some admin.
3pm - Finally brought dvd player that has been spoilt for many months for repair.
4pm - Southhaven factory outlet for some new working clothes. Din find anything interesting.
5pm - Decided to have some nice sashimi for dinner. Went to Japanese supermarket and bought some sashimi belly, ikura, shima aji and amber jack.
6pm - Picked up hubby, went home to enjoy a nice healthy meal.
8:30pm - Watched singapore idol. Rahimah Rahim has been voted out.

Well, the idea is to squeeze in as many activities as possible so the day will appear to be longer than usual, and then you end up with a seemingly longer break! Hahaha..ok, that's self-deceiving.
Actually I din realise it's been such a hectic day until I listed them all out! No wonder I'm feeling so exhausted now. Sigh, I wish I had a longer break, was hoping to go HK for a shopping spree in between jobs :(

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger mini said...

wow very productive. compared to my 1 day at home heehee. all i did was laundry from our trip, watched some tv,surfed the web, cooked dinner and drop off photos for processing.

oh and your dinner sounds damn delicious lor ... drooool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home