Back to School...
I'm attending classes whole of this week, for my professional requirements. It's a nice change from work and office, and listening to these lecturers makes me feel like I'm transported back to the carefree school days. How nostalgic, how I wish I'm back to school again! In fact, it seemed like it was only yesterday that I was attending (oops, or skipping) lectures and tutorials, but in reality, that was 10 years ago! Frightening to know how fast time flies. And before I know it, I'll be 40, and like the aunties at work, I'll be worrying about how my children would fare in their PSLE.. yeeks!!


4 Comments:
wish I was there to skip it with you!! =)remember those trips to jelita and holland V? hehe or when we went jogging to lose weight but ended up eating a haagen daz bar on the way back instead!!!! *slaps forehead*
oh and what was the name of that annoying physics tutor????
of course I remember! haha.. and how we "colluded" during PE classes to disappear after we marked our attendance and ran 2 rounds of warm-up around the track!
I know who - charlie chan and his diamond studded rolex!! did you remember how pissed he was when he found out we tuned his clock?? what an idiot really, considering he was always shortchanging us..
haha yah!!! i was very proud of our plan. pure genius I say :)
eh no ..not the charlie. anyway i remember her name now. Judy!!! the one who fainted one day kekke
Hahah yah i forgot about our clock turning incident. wonder if he is still giving tuition huh? it's been like 10 years! OMG!!! ..oh oh and remember how he used to take secret smoke breaks or something??
how can I ever forget judy? I rem she's unprofessionally prejudiced against me.. to the extent of calling me a skiver, though I remember one time I made her already long jaw drop even further when I topped one of her physics tests..hee!
not surprised if charlie is still giving tuition, provided his poor lungs have not given way (so evil rite??). afterall, it's good and easy money for him ($200 x 8 pax = $1,600, for just 2 hours per week!), and I believe it's tax free too!
Post a Comment
<< Home