Give me a warm welcome!
After 1 year of procrastination, I finally join the blogger community.
All thanks to my hubby who has gone to the other side of the globe for a company workshop. Poor me... I am left on my own to spend the weekend, which seems exceptionally long as time crawls by at a snail's pace when he's not around. After a few hours of aimless surfing, I decided to do something exciting.. and start my own blog! What a perfect way to keep myself occupied!
Perhaps in 3 months' time when I'm officially out of job, I can turn a professional blogger! Yes.. I have tendered my resignation and will join the 5% (or 3% so the govt claims) unemployed community in 3 months' time after I have served my notice. 3 months is an awfully long time for any prospective employer to wait for you, unless of course you are the cream of the crop and they are willing to buy you out. So while the job market is still booming, I've convinced myself to call it quits and take the next 3 months to look for a new job. Too bad in Singapore we do not enjoy unemployment benefits from the government. Maybe I should bring this up during the next election.
ok.. no more guccis (damn..they are having sale now!) and pradas for me.. until my future is more certain!


2 Comments:
*pops champange* wah welcome welcome! round of applause for bloated tomato! =)
thanks. you are my only friend now.. hee..
Post a Comment
<< Home