Good luck to our successors
My ex-boss has poached my staff! Today my 2 staff announced that they have both found a job and will tender their resignation shortly. One of them will in fact join my boss who had resigned recently.
So, my whole department has officially shut down. It all started with my boss who threw her letter one month ago. Followed by me, then my 2 staff. All thanks to a monster. At first I was still worried about what will happen to the 2 of them after I leave, but looks like my worries are unfounded and I will actually outlive them! I'm truly glad that they have both found something better and will move on to greener pastures.


1 Comments:
wow congrats to them! maybe she can hire you too :) ..but isn't there some kind of non competition law that stops ppl from poaching other employees? i thought i read about it before
Post a Comment
<< Home