National day thoughts
Ended the last day in my current company on a sour note.
I gave a one-day notice, and paid for the short notice coz my new employer wanted me to start work immediately. As expected, the old man in headoffice blew his top and gave me a big lashing over the phone, for not seeking his permission before accepting the new job. Wtf, I din even seek my dad's permission! This poor man must have gone out of his mind. Anyway, I also took the chance to give him a piece of my mind, which was too much of a shock to him and I ended the conversation fearing that he'd get a heart attack.
Well, so be it. I'm happy to leave the crap company. Honestly, I dun feel sorry about giving them the last minute notice. The old man has not shown professionalism to me and my team since he came on board, so there's no need to return the favour.
Time to close the chapter and move on. I'll start work at my new company next monday. Went on a shopping spree yesterday. Took xy's advice - new job, new wardrobe!
What better timing since there's national day sale everywhere. Will literally need a new wardrobe very soon coz my current one is running out of space.


3 Comments:
u go girl !!! proud of you for giving them a tongue lashing :) so unprofessional of them to yell at you. at the end of the day is all business rite??? they shoudln't take it so personally.
anyway congrats on the new job!!! sounds exciting to be back in the city again :)) so fun!
If you've got to go...you've got to go. You definitely do not have to feel bad at all. So which company did you choose in the end? :)
m> you're back from your vacation? how was it? will catch you online to find out more.
kk> chose the oil company in the end. will be part of the wildlife murdering mafias
Post a Comment
<< Home