Sunday, July 16, 2006

What I did today

1. Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant - to satisfy hubby's craving for abalone. I must say the experience was quite disappointing, as the abalone turned out to be so much smaller than expected. Hubby says he's going to order the beegger abalone next time. God pls help him. At the rate he's going, I fear we'll go broke very soon.
2. Went to my mum's house for bird's nest. Feel so blessed to have a mum that cares.
3. Grocery shopping. Ended up buying the Secret Potion at Red Earth.
4. Swam 8 laps. Felt guilty about the cholesterol that I'd consumed earlier
5. Still guilty - Made myself salad for dinner
6. Watched The Mummy Returns on TV. Old show, but still enjoy watching it again coz it reminds me of my "Part Tor" days with hubby
7. Surfed the net and stumbled on the Singapore Idol website. Quite sad to see Norman out, thought he's quite cool and unpretentious. Btw, didn't know that MediaCorp made all the finalists set up their own blogs. A good way to interact with their fans. So smart of MediaCorp.


Sigh, about the cholesterol thingee. After deceiving myself for 3 years, I finally decided to heed the doctor's advice to take the pills - but for only 3 months, just to bring it down to a more manageable level. Thereafter, I'll try my very best to stay away from my favourite crabs, eggs and fried food, eat more fish and celery juice, and exercise more. So sad.. :(

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger mini said...

harlowz harlowz...sounds like a productive weekend. btw i thought about you the other day when I was eating oats ... they served it with brown sugar and coconut shavings. tasted really good! so maybe you can try it that way you are eating oats hehe. okiez jia you!! i'm sure you can bring it down...oh yes... does cheese have high chol? i have some salad recipes..can share with u =)

what's secret potion? red earth is the esprit make up line rite?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger BloatedTomato said...

hee..thanks for the encouragement. I've been trying to eat more oats too.. I mix it with holicks, taste quite nice!
think cheese, like most diary products, have high cholesterol.

yup, red earth is under espirit. secret potion is this cream where you apply on your face contours (such as cheek, nose etc) under your foundation that will supposedly give your face a translucent and dewy look. It's like a secret tip to flawless makeup. I've changed the link to the site, you can try clicking on it again.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger knickknacks said...

Eating more oats is definitely the way to go in lowering those nasty cholesterol! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home