Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lady Luck is Shining

Guess what??!! I struck 4-D yesterday!

Attended the wedding of hubby's niece, and being a typical superstitious Chinese, I decided that I should invest $3 in the bridal car plate number. True enough, Lady Luck shone and the number came out as consolation prize that very evening! Couldn't believe it! Well, it's not so much of the winnings (only a miserable sum of $180) but more of the thrill of hitting the jackpot, especially when you have only 1 in 10000 chances to get the numbers right!

This is the 2nd time that I've had such luck. The first time was during my wedding 3 years ago when I bought our years of birth, and won the consolation prize too!

I'm beginning to like weddings :) Ok now, whose is coming up next?

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger knickknacks said...

Aiyo..so aunty! *hehe* But seriously, getting $180 for a $3 contribution is pretty good investment! ;)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger BloatedTomato said...

haha.. yah lor.. very aunty hor..hubby so scared I'll become like his parents one day, especially his mum who's a professional punter :)
have you bought b4? if haven't, maybe should try one day.. got beginner's luck!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger mini said...

sigh...i have no luck one. even my wedding didn't strike hor hahah ...maybe one day i will win the 20 million one muhahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home