Change management
Am so not looking forward to tomorrow.
I'm certainly not a person who copes well with changes. Somehow the thought of having to re-adapt to new surroundings, make small talks and get to know new colleagues seems to weigh my mood down.
For a start, I don't even know how to get to my new workplace by train on the new north-east line! err.. ok.. NE line is not that new, just that I've never taken it b4 since its completion. Have been so used to being chauffeured to work early in the morning in my usual half-zombified state. Will be a beeeeg challenge for me tomorrow as I see my usual routine totally changed. Arrgh.. I dun like changes.


6 Comments:
I hate change like that as well. I wish you good luck. I am sure you will find your way around ifkmaa you take your time and don't panic.
Hi Ranting,
Have been 3 years since I changed job. A bit of apprehension but should survive. Thanks for the encouragement!
me don't like change either. have the same feelings about my impending school year!
i can understand. yours would be a more drastic change! at least for me, it's still work.. just a different place that's all.
Hey...how did your first day of work go? :)
Busy. Information overload as at now. Lots of new things to learn and pick up. Yesterday was my first day. i left at 7 and was the first to leave! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home