Saturday, August 19, 2006

Undo

This is one of my favourite functions in excel. If only we can easily click this icon when we make wrong decisions in life.

This is exactly what I'm attempting to do now. My first week at work is enough to make me realise that I made a very wrong decision. I never saw daylight when I left office, and on one of the days, I worked till almost midnight. I was told by my newly established "intelligence" that our dept is famous in the whole company for the long working hours, because it is headed by 2 workaholic female bosses who are high-achievers and out to impress. Doesn't help when they are nearing menopause and need only 4 hours of sleep daily. Everyone there is trying to get a transfer out, and I'm one of the fools that rushed in.

Thank God I might still have a plan B. Rang up the good old Jap company that was previously so keen on having me on board. But big boss is travelling and will only be back the week after. Hopefully I'm be able to undo my bad decision.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger knickknacks said...

Oh dear...hope things work out for you...

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger BloatedTomato said...

thanks. am praying really hard.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger mini said...

oh no! that sounds terrible :( hope you hear back from the other place. *crosses fingers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home