I am such a klutz...
Over the weekend I headed down to Orchard Road for retail therapy - without my wallet! What a big headed scrimp I am. Thank God I had hubby to the rescue. He passed me his ATM card and on top of that, I had $500 Isetan vouchers (compliments from UOB credit card - hee you can imagine the amount of spending that went into the accumulation of points).
All in all I had a bountiful harvest. Bought enough clothes to last me a week, an extra push which I badly needed to get me to work next week. Hahaha. Also collected my coach bag! Thanks Mini! Hubby said he'll pick up the tab, as an early birthday present. Double happiness! :)
I simply love the bag. It's just about the right size - not too bulky for my petite build, but 'nuff for me to dump all my barangs. The best thing is it's 2 bags for the price of 1.. coz it's reversible! One side for weekdays, the other for weekends. What an ingenious idea... Great value for money!
So, which side do you prefer?



2 Comments:
Hehe..you are quite a spender! *worship*
Nice bag! :)
i am partial to side 1!! :) ...and i think the bag size is perfect for us with smaller builds.
Post a Comment
<< Home