I am so fickle - Part II
Yes yes.. I changed my mind again, just like the weather. And in the course I drove hubby mad :o)
I have decided to stay put. *blush* This is final, I promise. There's no turning back now, since I have rejected the other side. I know it was really bad of me, to have initiated the move and then played them out. Hence I didn't blame them when the scene turned a little ugly and I got blacklisted. I deserve it big time!
Anyway, back to where I am. Things improved enormously in the last 2 weeks. Boss' attitude did a 180 degree change. No more open sacastic remarks. More thank yous and sorries. Which I later learnt was a result of a one-to-one talk that my senior had with her regarding her bad attitude towards the team. Boss apologised and promised to change for the better, which she did! Well.. not sure how long she will last, but at least she tried and to be fair, I thought I'll give her a second chance.
Also over the past weeks I have come to realise the company is actually quite a good employer to work for. Lots of employee rights, good incentives, career opportunities, and nice colleagues. There'll be frustrations, no doubt, especially in my case where big boss is a perfectionist and boss doesn't push back. But I guess frustrations are part and parcel of working life, and it'd be hard to find a perfect job. Like wat K said - eat snake whenever you can, and work like a horse when required to is the way to go about it!
I'm just really glad that I've come to the end of my career crossroad. Feel like a big load lifted off my shoulder now that I've made a final decision, and I can now stay focused on work.


1 Comments:
Good to hear it all worked out in the end. :) The Jap company must be very disappointed.
Post a Comment
<< Home