Sunday, March 18, 2007

Job satisfaction...

For the first time in 7 months, I felt a sense of satisfaction at work... I was tasked to do a financial model from scratch.. sounded like a daunting piece of work initially but after spending an entire weekend on it, I finally completed it! Have to admit I am rather proud of my baby.. :)

Last 2 months has been a manic period for me. Time of change and transition. I tendered my resignation, but was blessed to have found favour in the eyes of bosses and was offered another role in a different department, which I accepted. But as I cannot be seen as being ungrateful to my old bosses, I gritted my teeth and ran 2 jobs at the same time, till they found a replacement. It was made tougher by the fact that I wasn't given time to transit into my new role, especially when everything is kinda new and foreign to me. But I'm glad the worst is going to be over soon and I now see the light at the end of the tunnel :) I am definitely happier now as I find more purpose and meaning at work. Don't even mind working late!

So, it all worked out fine in the end.. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger mini said...

helloz! glad you've finally found time to blog a little :D hope things will be smoother sailing at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home