Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's holidays again!

I love December. It's the time when everyone's expected to go on hols, and the boss has no excuse but to approve your leave.

I was finally granted mine - being the newest in the department, I had the lowest priority in terms of dates. Everyone else had booked their leave way in advance and I was left with dates that no one wanted - in cold cold December.

Now trying to plan my vacation which turns out to be yet another headache. Little Miss Fickle just cannot decide! Have about 8-9days, and shortlisted a few countries:-
1. Spain
2. Prague
3. Italy
4. Hokkaido
5. Greece
6. Egypt

And December being the "hottest" holiday season means I might jolly well be left with no tickets if I dun decide fast. Hah, this is even more stressful than work! Think I'd drop by the travel agent later to check out the spots.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger knickknacks said...

Hmm...with 8-9 days, Hokkaido sounds like a good option. Happy holiday planning! :)

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spain sounds good!! Remember Meteor Garden 2? Anyway, I'm back from Italy, will send you link to the photos very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home