Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy mid-autumn festival

This is the most anti-climatic mid-autumn festival, I would say. The moon, supposedly at its fullest and brightest, was nowhere in sight! Hubby and I took a walk in the night, wanting to soak in the moonlight but before long, our nose and eyes got irritable and we just couldn't wait to get indoors.

This is what the cbd skyline looks like in the haze. No, it's definitely not my camera, it's the haze lah!



And this is what I had for dinner - Ramen with buttercorn :)



On a separate note, I've been down with the flu bug lately. Quite a bad timing since Oct is a extremely busy month for me at work, and being sick just means a harder time for me, that's all. The thing about my department is that even if you are sick, you're expected to work from home, since everyone's been issued a laptop and remote access to the server in office. Yeah, what to do? This is my choice and I have to stick to it. Have been diligently taking the antibiotics and flu syrup (which knocks me out big time!). Hopefully can recover soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home