Home alone
Hubby's helping out at his friend's wedding today, so I have the whole day to myself.
Made a mental list of the things I wanted to do today, first of all to get my fat ass out of the house to buy some breakfast and straits times, then if I ever get past the mental barrier of stepping out into the sweltering heat, I might venture further to town for some long overdue grooming ie eyebrows and pedicure. . Arrgh.. but the lure of staying home to watch Love at Harvard on dvd is so strong!
Given my lazy character, I think I should never be a housewife, coz I'd definitely end up as a "huang lian po"....


2 Comments:
did u start watching love story at harvard yet? I've been meaning to watch.
started already. the lead actress quite pretty! though i dun really like the guy
Post a Comment
<< Home