I'm back!
Happy new year to everyone!
It's nice to end the year with a sweet holiday, albeit a short one. Prague and Vienna were beautiful. Had a tremendous time taking photographs, binging on hot dogs and Viennese cakes, drinking hot mead wine, jostling with fellow tourists in the Christmas markets, strolling along Charles Bridge, soaking in the atmosphere, chilling out and all. We even caught a Mozart and Strauss concert at Vienna, which kinda rekindled our long lost interest in classical music!
The weather was bearable, not as cold as I'd expected, to which I was a little disappointed as I was really hoping for a white Christmas.
Winter days were extremely short and being kiasu Singaporeans, we forced ourselves out of bed at dawn everyday, just to get the most out of the daylight. We finally succumbed to exhaustion and coupled with the chill, hubby fell a little ill towards the end of the trip, but fortunately he recovered speedily after some rest and panadols.
Here are some of the pictures. Enjoy!
.jpg)
Night view of Charles Bridge against the Prague Castle
.jpg)
Chocolates, Chocolates and more Chocolates!
Christmas Market in Prague
Astronomical Clock and Church of our Lady before Tyn
The 2 most striking landmarks at Old Town Square, Prague
What a cool T-shirt


2 Comments:
I want to go to Prague too!!!! *drool*
omg the chocolates look amazing!
and your photos are lovely!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home