Off to the land of cobbled streets
Has been a long time since I updated the blog. The firefighting at work continued and basically left me with little time and energy to blog... Anyway, here's a short summary of events that transpired during the last couple of weeks:-
- Have finally decided to experience a white Christmas this year, in Prague and Vienna...:) Heard the Christmas markets in Prague are really nice, and Charles Bridge, supposedly one of the most romantic places in Europe. Can't wait, but I must first prepare myself mentally for the biting cold.... brrrrr...
- Started to place myself in the employment market again. Decided that I've had enough of the madness at work...The final straw came when I worked till 3am during one of the nights, and was the first to leave!... it's not just the long hours but also crazy culture of daily battles and firefighting that really got me there. I rejected my boss' offer for early confirmation, on the pretext that I needed more time to adjust. Just so that I can walk out within 1 week during probation. Otherwise, once confirmed, I need to stick my ass in there for a good two months.
- A new found hobby - Hubby and I paid 500 bucks for a photography crash course before our trip. And another 400 bucks to enhance our lens. The photos had better turn out good. Going to botanical gardens to practise later... heee...


2 Comments:
I is jealous!!! I want go prague too! *pouts*
i think the secret of photos is in the lenses heheh...dh says the 50mm one is his fave cuz it has short depth and gives the professional blurry effect. is it what your instructor recommended also?
dh also tried a wide angled one but like cannot see the diff lor ...
*poke poke* back liao?
Post a Comment
<< Home