New Year Resolutions
It's appraisal time! Yes it's the time of the year when we reflect on our achievements in 2006 and set new targets for 2007.
Trying very hard to recall but I can't remember a single resolution that I have made in 2006. Well, obviously that means I haven't kept to any then! But now with a blog, I have no excuse for my poor memory and believe me, I shall work hard to keep my 2007 resolutions! :)
Ok, let's see...
Significant events in 2006:-
- Changed job - jumped from a hot pot to a frying wok
- Toured certain parts of Central and Eastern Europe
- Got started on photography - invested in a DSLR and took up basic lessons
- My shopping fund saw a whopping 300% return when it grew from U$500 to U$1500 - thanks to my aggressive investment strategies.. hahha.. ok.. I'm exaggerating.. only one strategy - I bought boeing options. And thanks to airbus, boeing has out-performed and its share price is expected to rise further. Yay! can buy more bags!
New resolutions for 2007:-
- Keep fit. Bring down the evil cholesterol
- Embark on a "fatten hubby" project - He's lost quite a bit of weight lately due to work stress. Not very good for him, since he looks nicer fatter, and for me too - the last thing I want is to be known as an Asterisk and Obelisk couple!
- Learn to use photoshop, and improve on photography
- Tour more countries
- Spring-clean my pig-sty. The junk we've accumulated over the past 5 years will result in an avalanche one day if this continues.
- Pick up 2 more counters and grow my shopping fund further
- Make good use of the new-found wisdom that comes along with the big 3!
- Start going to church again.
- And last but not least, I should really think about starting a family soon. Have been procrastinating but biological clock is not!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home